Fees for 2017
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance for each month
- 3 Month memberships are payable upfront and in full only
- 6 and 12 Month memberships are subject to debit order or payable in full upfront only.
- First month and registration fees are payable upfront and in cash/EFT
- Classes cannot be carried over to the next month, but they can be made up during the month.
- On cancellation of contract, the remaining fees are to be paid IN FULL.
- Transfer to another studio: One month's written notice including 1 month's fees plus admin charge of R200.
- No refunds or discounts given on classes not attended!
- Memberships may be placed on hold for 1 month to maximum 2 months. (For 6 & 12 month memberships only) Fees are still payable during the suspended time, but the time will be added at the end of your contract.
- One month notice required to cancel your membership once it has expired.
- You can upgrade your contract to more classes per week, or to a longer contract, but you cannot downgrade to a lower or shorter package.
- You can start anytime during the month. Even though the debit orders run at month-end, your contract is valid for a full month from when you started. Eg If you start on the 15th, then your contract expires on the 14th of the expiry month.