R200.00 Once-off fee. If you renew your contract, the registration fee is payable only if it
expired more than 6 months ago.
R150.00 Attend 1 Pole and 1 Fitness class on the same day.
If you join on the same day as your trial class, then registration is Free!
R150.00 Per class (Pole and Fitness counts as 2 classes)
* Classes are R590 at the Rivonia Studio (R550 at Fairlands and Faerie Glen)
**If you sign up for 12 month (4x per week) you get unlimited classes (attend as many as you like)
One class counts as either a pole class or a sensual fitness class. You can alternate the pole and sensual fitness classes, just do one class type, or do both, depending on how many classes per week you sign up for.
The students who see the best results are those that come at least twice a week and attend both sensual fitness and pole.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance for each month
- 3 Month memberships are payable upfront and in full only
- 6 and 12 Month memberships are subject to debit order or payable in full upfront only.
- First month and registration fees are payable upfront and in cash/EFT
- Classes cannot be carried over to the next month, but they can be made up during the month.
- On cancellation of contract, the remaining fees are to be paid IN FULL.
- Transfer to another studio: One month's written notice including 1 month's fees plus admin charge of R200.
- No refunds or discounts given on classes not attended!
- Memberships may be placed on hold for 1 month to maximum 2 months. (For 6 & 12 month memberships only) Fees are still payable during the suspended time, but the time will be added at the end of your contract.
- One month notice required to cancel your membership once it has expired.
- You can upgrade your contract to more classes per week, or to a longer contract, but you cannot downgrade to a lower or shorter package.
- You can start anytime during the month. Even though the debit orders run at month-end, your contract is valid for a full month from when you started. Eg If you start on the 15th, then your contract expires on the 14th of the expiry month.